Joined: 09 Nov 2005
|Posted: 13 May 2007 15:27 Post subject: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
|Welcome to the Virtual Skipper forums.
Please take a moment to read the following forum guidelines before posting a message in any of the forums.
Please do not
1. post unauthorised commercial advertising.
2. use pornographic, obscene or vulgar language or images.
1. respect other members of the community and try to be helpful at all times. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. That does not mean people can not disagree with one another or engage in a debate, but please do so respectfully.
2. search the forums for the answer to your question before starting your own thread. Someone else has already had the same problem and the solution you need is most likely already here.
3. start your own thread in the correct forum. If you have searched the forums and still can't find an answer to your question then you should start your own thread. Do not hijack someone else's thread with your question, even if it is exactly the same problem and seems "on topic".
4. add screenshots to support any protests or claims of cheating. However, please keep all posted images to 800x600 or less and smaller than 200KB. If you have a larger image please upload it to an online image hosting service such as www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com with a link to the image in your message.
5. try to use proper grammar and avoid internet/SMS slang. This is an international community and people need to be able to run your post through online translators.
Your cooperation in making these forums a friendly place for skippers of all ages and abilities is greatly appreciated.