Virtual Skipper Forum Index Virtual Skipper
Virtual Skipper - Official Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VSKALIVE IS DEAD- KOREMIT SERVER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sampa
mousse

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2012 19:30    Post subject: VSKALIVE IS DEAD- KOREMIT SERVER Reply with quote

I am very sad to inform that a VSKALIVE KOREMIT (VSKA) server-host in public races is very UNFAIR with other players who are not VSKA. I was banned 2x this week by KOREMIT - he said I have nadeo skin - but my skin not nadeo - I use skin AUS333 and Brazil. Today I tried again and asked why. KOREMIT said he needs more places for friends so he banned me again. KOREMIT is a baby child and doesnt know what he is doing.
Funny that I have a VSKA cap given to me in 2009 from the hands of my late friend Paolo (Povera Mildred)
VSKAlive is DEAD. Nobody replies emails I sent to vska@ and jofy@. Very sorry to protest here.
Jan - SAMPA

Last edited by Sampa on 08 Mar 2012 13:29; edited 1 time in total
fosterbarry
Amiral

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2012 23:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GUEST LIST will solve this problem.

Click here to find out more.........

Tr?s content
Sampa
mousse

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012 1:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry I dont think you understood the problem. I was banned from that server. What would the guest list help me for ? Unless you are inviting me to join VSK Australia as a guest :) as I know you always do.
Alx
Matelot

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012 9:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sampa don't bother racing on that server... If I understand correct and he is the one naming his server sometimes "The best server" then you understand that there are issues... have seen strange behaviour by that server a few times, don't get in there anymore
fosterbarry
Amiral

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2012 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jan

If VSKA members use the guest list for all their club friends then they won't have to kick players, like you. VSKA friends will be able to join even if the server is full.

Unfortunately the Guest List won't help you unless you are on it. You are on my Guest List so you will always be able to join my server.
Davarch
mousse

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2012 8:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sampa wrote:
Barry I dont think you understood the problem. I was banned from that server. What would the guest list help me for ? Unless you are inviting me to join VSK Australia as a guest Sourire as I know you always do.

It happened to me too.
It's just a question of good manners. The lack of Koremit is obvious.
His parents didn't do a good work.
jofy
Matelot

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2012 7:52    Post subject: Re: VSKALIVE IS DEAD- KOREMIT SERVER Reply with quote

Sampa wrote:
I am very sad to inform that a VSKALIVE KOREMIT (VSKA) server-host in public races is very UNFAIR with other players who are not VSKA. I was banned 2x this week by KOREMIT - he said I have nadeo skin - but my skin not nadeo - I use skin AUS333 and Brazil. Today I tried again and asked why. KOREMIT said he needs more places for friends so he banned me again. KOREMIT is a baby child and doesnt know what he is doing.
Funny that I have a VSKA cap given to me in 2009 from the hands of my late friend Paolo (Povera Mildred)
VSKAlive is DEAD. Nobody replies emails I sent to vska@ and jofy@. Very sorry to protest here.
Jan - SAMPA

Hi all, my Dear Jan ( sampa) , i read in last month only one message to me from you, and i have answer you soon that the skipper koremit is not skipper vska, sorry for your problem but i cant help you.

The vskalive is always open for all people....no black list or other limitations ...we love respect rules isaf and respect the people behind yours computer....that is so from 2003 (9 years) and in future always ever for fun togheter friends.

All freinds skippers are welcome on vskalive.com for great fun!!!!!

Moqueur Moqueur Moqueur

That is your email sampa to jofy and my answer to you, why you write that i no answer you ? sorry for that..and no fair..the Vskalive work very well from 2003 and continue with same fun and respect.....for the rules and for all people...(and for me please)

Sampa..i talk with others people vska. koremit is other team and no vska member.
sorry.
Da: "Sampa VSK" vsksampa@hotmail.com
A: comitato@vskalive.com, vska@vskalive.com
Cc:
Data: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:14:39 -0300
Oggetto: RE: sampa

> Jofy the server is Koremit. I dont understand why he banned me. My skin is not nadeo
Jan

>
To: comitato@vskalive.com
Subject: sampa
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:06:28 -0300

Hi Giuseppe, this is Jan, Sampa.
I hope you are in good health and working.
I am ok playing vsk only some days for 1 or 2 races.
Please check with some VSKA servers bann me from server. I have not nadeo skin - I have transparent skin aus333.
I lost my pw for vska forum, can you send me.
Best regards,
Jan

See you and EVER FOR FUN

Jofy
koremit
mousse

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2012 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clear
my serveris not a vska server.
My server is not public but open with my private internet connection(that i pay).
Never i call my server "the best Host"
My server it's called Koremit FOR FRIENDS, that's mean that i like to race with my friends, if some place remain available i accept other skipper too(often either nadeo sails) but if i need some room for friends i'm feel free to get it.
I Have already try the guest llist but it did not work, and more i dont see the difference between banned for a guest list or banned by me.
that's all folks, without start to speak about parents
koremit
Davarch
mousse

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012 11:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ask to leave and do not kick. Learn this simply rule of life. Have your never heard about it?
hula
Capitaine

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Koremit,

I copy and past from Sandy website http://www.northspace.co.uk/hosting.html
What you need is the login of your friends, you can know the login name also from XLM result file.

Have a nice sailing

Quote:
Using a Guest List

The Guest List is a way of allowing your mates to join a race you are hosting, even if the race is full. This can be helpful but there are some problems:
* If the total number of boats in the fleet is more than the spawn points available at the start line, some boats will spawn on the same place.
* Radar Bug. Some boats (usually towards the back of the fleet) do not appear on the radar of other boats. This may occur in fleets which contain more than the spawn points in the race, but I'm not certain.
* The total fleet can be much bigger than the course is designed for, depending on how many guest-listed friends join. You have to allow for this when you decide how many boats to create a race for.

Making a Guest List:
* Find the guestlist.txt file in My documents/32nd America's Cup/Config
* Open it with Wordpad (NOT Notepad).
* Make a copy for insurance.
* Change or replace the text in the file & save.

To help you start, here is an example of a fictional guestlist.txt file. You can just replace the fictional skippers with the names of your mates. Just add new boats as needed - a new line for each. Dont forget to use Wordpad because Notepad will not work; at least that is the case for me. You need to use the players' login names for this (these are the ones that can be seen on the 'report abuse' & 'kick' lists in the game).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<guestlist>

<player> <login>skipper1</login> </player>
<player> <login>skipper2</login> </player>
<player> <login>skipper3</login> </player>

</guestlist>

Claudio - hula
Camster

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2012 11:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since writing the info on guestlists, I find that Notepad will indeed work. But it is much harder to make sure that all the coding is correct with Notepad, so I still recommend using Wordpad, which holds the info in a better format.
diades
Matelot

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2012 23:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or:
Guestlist wizard

Blacklist wizard

Keith

Web Development help form WebXpertz
Sampa
mousse

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2012 12:55    Post subject: Koremit Reply with quote

Guseppe strange you never replied my email..the address is there! But you prefer to write here. ok. we write here.

The server name is or was: Koremit VSKA. See my email It´s clear.
Strange also, but dissapeared after your reply here. I saw his login.
If you have 2 Koremits I dont know. But he used VSKA name a long time.

I have nothing to discuss. You know that I only wrote here because I am sure and tried to speak to you in private, but never had one reply.
Have fun with your Koremit.
Sampa
mousse

PostPosted: 09 May 2012 12:07    Post subject: Re: Koremit Reply with quote

Sampa wrote:
Guseppe strange you never replied my email..the address is there! But you prefer to write here. ok. we write here.

The server name is or was: Koremit VSKA. See my email It´s clear.
Strange also, but dissapeared after your reply here. I saw his login.
If you have 2 Koremits I dont know. But he used VSKA name a long time.

I have nothing to discuss. You know that I only wrote here because I am sure and tried to speak to you in private, but never had one reply.
Have fun with your Koremit.

Jofy, Here is print screen - Am I inventing this?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/564qh5k7fw042t7/koremit.jpg
Sampa
mousse

PostPosted: 09 May 2012 12:12    Post subject: Re: VSKALIVE IS DEAD- KOREMIT SERVER Reply with quote

[quote="jofy"][quote="Sampa"]I am very sad to inform that a VSKALIVE KOREMIT (VSKA) server-host in public races is very UNFAIR with other players who are not VSKA. I was banned 2x this week by KOREMIT - he said I have nadeo skin - but my skin not nadeo - I use skin AUS333 and Brazil. Today I tried again and asked why. KOREMIT said he needs more places for friends so he banned me again. KOREMIT is a baby child and doesnt know what he is doing.
Jan - SAMPA[/quote]

Hi all, my Dear Jan ( sampa) , i read in last month only one message to me from you, and i have answer you soon that the skipper koremit is not skipper vska, sorry for your problem but i cant help you.

The vskalive is always open for all people....no black list or other limitations ...we love respect rules isaf and respect the people behind yours computer....that is so from 2003 (9 years) and in future always ever for fun togheter friends.

All freinds skippers are welcome on vskalive.com for great fun!!!!!

:P :P :P

That is your email sampa to jofy and my answer to you, why you write that i no answer you ? sorry for that..and no fair..the Vskalive work very well from 2003 and continue with same fun and respect.....for the rules and for all people...(and for me please)

Sampa..i talk with others people vska. koremit is other team and no vska member.
sorry.
Da: "Sampa VSK" vsksampa@hotmail.com
A: comitato@vskalive.com, vska@vskalive.com
Cc:
Data: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:14:39 -0300
Oggetto: RE: sampa

> Jofy the server is Koremit. I dont understand why he banned me. My skin is not nadeo
Jan

>
To: comitato@vskalive.com
Subject: sampa
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:06:28 -0300

Hi Giuseppe, this is Jan, Sampa.
I hope you are in good health and working.
I am ok playing vsk only some days for 1 or 2 races.
Please check with some VSKA servers bann me from server. I have not nadeo skin - I have transparent skin aus333.
I lost my pw for vska forum, can you send me.
Best regards,
Jan

See you and EVER FOR FUN

Jofy[/quote]

Jofy, Here is print screen - Am I inventing this?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/564qh5k7fw042t7/koremit.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Virtual Skipper Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: